A Host of Check-In Issues

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

karamellow1

A Host of Check-In Issues

Post by karamellow1 »

We are getting ready to launch the check-in system at our church this weekend. This past Sunday we did a run through with our security team. I ran across several issues in the process.

1. The system won't allow a note to be entered in express check-in. There is a space for notes, but the box is blue and won't allow anything to be typed there.
2. The same issue is occurring if we try to add an existing family or update a family from the kiosk and we try to add a note, condition, allergy, etc.
3. Whenever trying to add a birthdate to an existing family or update a family (adding a new baby), we get the following error and then PC Check-In shuts down.

PROGRAM: frmcheckin.cnt.pgf1.cntkeyboard1.btnkeyboard42.click
LINE: 7
ERROR: 11

Are we the only ones having these issues? Anyone know how to fix this? HELP!!!!

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: A Host of Check-In Issues

Post by Zorak »

These issues have all been recently reported and we are working on a Maintenance Release for the Check In system to get them fixed.

It is a problem with the onscreen keyboard. If you disable PowerChurch's onscreen keyboard and use the one included on your computer, it should work without issue.

karamellow1

Post by karamellow1 »

Thank you! How do we do that exactly?

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

karamellow1 wrote:Thank you! How do we do that exactly?
If I remember right, when you go into Powerchurch Check-In setup there is a setting that you need to uncheck.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

karamellow1

Post by karamellow1 »

NeilZ wrote:
karamellow1 wrote:Thank you! How do we do that exactly?
If I remember right, when you go into Powerchurch Check-In setup there is a setting that you need to uncheck.

Thank you I found it! Yay! That solves multiple issues! :D