Limit the age of siblings to check-out

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

kpm547

Limit the age of siblings to check-out

Post by kpm547 »

We have an issue where a sibling seems to be able to check-out a child even though they are not of age to do that. Is there something I am missing that will limit the age of a sibling that can check out another sibling? I don't want a 5 year old to be able to check out a 3 year old. If we could set it that a 12 yr and above is allowed to check out younger siblings that would be good.

NeilZ

Re: Limit the age of siblings to check-out

Post by NeilZ »

kpm547 wrote:We have an issue where a sibling seems to be able to check-out a child even though they are not of age to do that. Is there something I am missing that will limit the age of a sibling that can check out another sibling? I don't want a 5 year old to be able to check out a 3 year old. If we could set it that a 12 yr and above is allowed to check out younger siblings that would be good.
I don't believe that there is a check for this, but it may be something that could be added. I would say using the Adult Y/N data on the Personal Profile would be the easiest way to perform the check.

I'd send this request to wishlist@powerchurch.com, with a full explanation of why it is needed, and how you see it being used.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.