Checkin Network Setup

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

rmorisset

Checkin Network Setup

Post by rmorisset »

Hi PC community. I have purchased the powerchurch software for a few years now, but we have been slow in rolling it out. Our fault! Anyway, now I'm in the process of placing the application on a server. Current version on hand is 11.5 for PowerChurch and version 11 for Check In. I have a N54L HP micro-server, and I am trying the application on the micro-server running Windows Home Server 2011.

Issue: After installing the Check-in Server software, I clicked on "start" to start the service, I get a "Not responding" error, than a pop-up window stating: "Error# 1053 - The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." Has anyone encountered this error? Does anyone know what this means? I tried to install this on a laptop, and it runs fine. Anything I'm doing wrong on server????? Please help.

By the way, when I launch PowerChurch Plus, then navigate to File>Preference>Check In Setup, I get a pop-up window that states: "Check In is an optional component of PowerChurch Plus and is not currently installed." This is obviously AFTER I installed the Check In software. hum... Not sure why.