Check-in server program!

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

PastorPaul1957

Check-in server program!

Post by PastorPaul1957 »

Please help!

I have just reinstalled Powerchurch to a dedicated server, but I cannot access the checkin server, because I cannot find the pc11server.exe program to run on the server itself. When I did the switch the installation program got deleted, and for the life of me I cannot find it on the PC website, which is where I originally downloaded it from. :wall:

Thanks

Paul Evans

NeilZ

Re: Check-in server program!

Post by NeilZ »

PastorPaul1957 wrote:Please help!

I have just reinstalled Powerchurch to a dedicated server, but I cannot access the checkin server, because I cannot find the pc11server.exe program to run on the server itself. When I did the switch the installation program got deleted, and for the life of me I cannot find it on the PC website, which is where I originally downloaded it from. :wall:

Thanks

Paul Evans
If I remember right, the original PC Check-In should have been sent to you on a CD. Then later you would have downloaded Maintenance Releases which would have updated the original installation.

If you can't find the CD, I'd call Powerchurch directly as they can help you with this. Unfortunately, that will have to be on Monday.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

PastorPaul1957

Re: Check-in server program!

Post by PastorPaul1957 »

Thanks Neil! I downloaded everything from the website so I'll have them forward me a CD or DVD!