Viewing Purchased Barcodes

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

palmermullings

Viewing Purchased Barcodes

Post by palmermullings »

I bought barcodes and manually assigned them to each member using the Check In Kiosk. How can I see the barcode that was assigned to each person in the database? Should I be able to see a barcode icon in the database on the server?

NeilZ

Re: How to Set Up Barcode System

Post by NeilZ »

palmermullings wrote:I bought barcodes and manually assigned them to each member using the Check In Kiosk. How can I see the barcode that was assigned to each person in the database? Should I be able to see a barcode icon in the database on the server?
You'll never see an icon, the database stores it as the actual number that the barcode represents. I don't have Check-in setup on this computer, but I'd check to see if there's a report there that will print all that info.

FWIW .. its also better to start a new topic, than to continue one that is a year or two old, as your questions really does not pertain to setting up the barcode system. I've split this out to a new topic.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.