Check in will not connect to server

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

PastorPaul1957

Check in will not connect to server

Post by PastorPaul1957 »

I recently installed PCPlus to a new server running windows 7 prof. I have installed and reinstalled PC11Server umpteen, and also the PC11kiosk component, but check in cannot or will not connect to the server even on the host server computer using the "localhost" address. Yes the server is running. I have stopped and started it umpteen times, as well. What do I need to be doing or looking for because this is frustrating. The first time I set this up it was a nightmare, but finally worked quite well.

NeilZ

Re: Check in will not connect to server

Post by NeilZ »

PastorPaul1957 wrote:I recently installed PCPlus to a new server running windows 7 prof. I have installed and reinstalled PC11Server umpteen, and also the PC11kiosk component, but check in cannot or will not connect to the server even on the host server computer using the "localhost" address. Yes the server is running. I have stopped and started it umpteen times, as well. What do I need to be doing or looking for because this is frustrating. The first time I set this up it was a nightmare, but finally worked quite well.
1. Have all the MR's been applied to the Check-In server/client ?? Latest MR is dated October 13, 2015
2. What are you running for a firewall ??
3. You said you installed it to the same machine that PCPlus is running on (what version of PCPlus BTW ??), it should have installed to a directory under the C:\Powerchurch directory (or whatever drive you loaded PCPlus to). Is that directory properly shared? May not be part of the issue, but its always good to check.

Let us know what you find.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.