Attendance Reports

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

first capital christian

Attendance Reports

Post by first capital christian »

Some of the activities show up in the report and others do not for certain dates. I have double checked to make sure they are all set up exactly the same and everything is checked to be included in reports. We have a Saturday Evening service and only a few will be included on a report. They all are on the report for Sunday. Not sure what I'm missing.

NeilZ

Re: Attendance Reports

Post by NeilZ »

first capital christian wrote:Some of the activities show up in the report and others do not for certain dates. I have double checked to make sure they are all set up exactly the same and everything is checked to be included in reports. We have a Saturday Evening service and only a few will be included on a report. They all are on the report for Sunday. Not sure what I'm missing.
Pardon me if I'm reading this wrong but:

Are there activities not appearing in a report for Saturday, or are people not appearing?

For activities not appearing the reason could be that no attendance was entered for that date.

As for people not appearing it could be that not everyone has been added to that activity.

If neither is what you meant, please clarify :)
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.