Change check in page

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

bgottschalk

Change check in page

Post by bgottschalk »

Where can I find a list of fields that we can access. I want to make a custom page that allows me to select an activity/event then it list current members of that activity or event.

I want to select those present and check them in as a group or an individual if they are late.

I have a developer I can work with but we need to know what fields are accessible from the database.

Thanks for the help.

Bryan

NeilZ

Re: Change check in page

Post by NeilZ »

bgottschalk wrote:Where can I find a list of fields that we can access. I want to make a custom page that allows me to select an activity/event then it list current members of that activity or event.

I want to select those present and check them in as a group or an individual if they are late.

I have a developer I can work with but we need to know what fields are accessible from the database.

Thanks for the help.

Bryan
There are no fields that you can update outside of the program. I would call Powerchurch directly if you want more information.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

bgottschalk

Post by bgottschalk »

I'm referring to the html code that references the database for the basic function of search and check in.

I would believe more are accessible.

I will try calling in.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

bgottschalk wrote:I'm referring to the html code that references the database for the basic function of search and check in.

I would believe more are accessible.

I will try calling in.
Its a Foxpro database ... however, there are internal program constraints that need to be considered when updating the database.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.