CKOUT.DBF has become corrupted

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

tbalding

CKOUT.DBF has become corrupted

Post by tbalding »

One of our Check In computers received this server error today:

C:\POWERCHURCH\PCPLUS115\data\CKOUT.DBF has become corrupted. The table will need to be repaired before using again.

Has anyone seen this error? And, any ideas how to repair it?

Thanks,
Trish

NeilZ

Re: CKOUT.DBF has become corrupted

Post by NeilZ »

tbalding wrote:One of our Check In computers received this server error today:

C:\POWERCHURCH\PCPLUS115\data\CKOUT.DBF has become corrupted. The table will need to be repaired before using again.

Thanks,
Trish
That's a new one. First off, try doing a REINDEX of the Powerchurch files using the Reindex function found under the Powerchurch UTILITY menu. Make sure all the Check In clients are closed. If the issue still occurs, I'd give the Powerchurch support line a call, as they may have a fix I don't know about.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tbalding

Re: CKOUT.DBF has become corrupted

Post by tbalding »

NeilZ wrote:
tbalding wrote:One of our Check In computers received this server error today:

Thanks,
Trish
That's a new one. First off, try doing a REINDEX of the Powerchurch files using the Reindex function found under the Powerchurch UTILITY menu. Make sure all the Check In clients are closed. If the issue still occurs, I'd give the Powerchurch support line a call, as they may have a fix I don't know about.

Thanks! I'll try that
Trish