Checkin Error: This XML file does not appear to have any...

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

hopeoffice

Checkin Error: This XML file does not appear to have any...

Post by hopeoffice »

I am trying after several years to resuscitate web browser echeckin.

With each of these browsers, I can access the echeckin server, search on names, select people to checkin, then I get the error message below.

I have tried this in Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer, and the message is the same.

Thank you

Bob
hopeoffice

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Message>An error has occurred.</Message>
<ExceptionMessage>
<html><head><title>Server Error</title></head> <body>An error has occured on the server.<br /> Please inform an attendant.<br /> &nbsp;&nbsp;Error information: OLE error code 0x80020006: Unknown name.<br /> <input class="button" type="button" name="restart" value="Home" onclick="javascript:document.location.href='/ridge%20kidz%20e-check-in/checkin';" /> </body></html>
</ExceptionMessage>
<ExceptionType>System.Exception</ExceptionType>
<StackTrace/>
</Error>

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Checkin Error: This XML file does not appear to have any

Post by Zorak »

There is an error log file on the server computer called PcServer11Error.log. By default, the program directory on the server is C:\PowerChurch\PCServer11\.

The details of the error that occurred will be in that file. Feel free to paste the error details here, or if you prefer, send an e-mail to support@powerchurch.com and attach the whole log file.