missing names in self serve checkin

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

hccdecatur

missing names in self serve checkin

Post by hccdecatur »

I am not sure if I have a setting wrong. However, I set checkin to self-serve checkin. For some reason, names do not appear for checkin. For example, I have 2 boys listed in our system. Unfortunately, in the selfserve mode only 1 appears....not sure? Can anyone help me resolve why? In checkin manned mode both boys show up. Really weird, it's gotta be a settings issue...not sure...

Thanks for any help that can be given :)

NeilZ

Re: missing names in self serve checkin

Post by NeilZ »

hccdecatur wrote:I am not sure if I have a setting wrong. However, I set checkin to self-serve checkin. For some reason, names do not appear for checkin. For example, I have 2 boys listed in our system. Unfortunately, in the selfserve mode only 1 appears....not sure? Can anyone help me resolve why? In checkin manned mode both boys show up. Really weird, it's gotta be a settings issue...not sure...

Thanks for any help that can be given :)
Haven't had a chance to load it yet, but I seem to remember from the beta that you had to authorize which activities could have Self Check-In and which required a Manned Kiosk.

Are the boys in two different activities ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

hccdecatur

Re: missing names in self serve checkin

Post by hccdecatur »

Thanks much!
That resolved it...for some reason I missed a couple of grades, but that resolved the issue.