Express Check-out

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

scs376

Express Check-out

Post by scs376 »

I am just getting around in the new Check-in program. Having the problem of not being able to use the scanner to check kids out. It tells me that code doesn't exist. I can go to Powerchurch and do attendance just fine with scanner. Any ideas?

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Express Check-out

Post by Zorak »

Are you scanning the bar codes generated by the check in system at the time of check in (the bar codes that print on the name badges, claim tickets, and bag tags)?

The express check out is expecting you to be scanning in today's bar codes for today's events/activities.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

scs376 wrote:I am just getting around in the new Check-in program. Having the problem of not being able to use the scanner to check kids out. It tells me that code doesn't exist. I can go to Powerchurch and do attendance just fine with scanner. Any ideas?
OK .. quick question, are you checking out the kids using the 'ticket' that is printed from PC Check-In ?? The barcode from an attendance register is not the same as the one out of the Check-In module. I just verified this by printing an attendance register from PCPlus, and a 'ticket' from Check-In.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

scs376

Post by scs376 »

Funny you say that. Just thought about that & tried it. That was the problem. Then I get back on here to say that & see your post about the same thing. Thanks! Actually a very nice program by the way!