Check-in Wishlist

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

NeilZ

Re: Check-in Wishlist

Post by NeilZ »

Matt Bohannon wrote:When is a new maintenance release going to be available? Will that new release have a place for a user to enter allergy information in at the time of registration. It makes no sense to have an administrator do it the next day, and you should never allow a multiple users in your database.
FWIW ... Powerchurch was designed to allow multiple users in the database.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

hccdecatur

Post by hccdecatur »

Is it possible to assign a permanent pager #?

denniston

Post by denniston »

We have several self serve kiosks and it would be very benefitual for anyone to be able to add a new family.
Jason Denniston
Connections pastor
New Hope Wesleyan Church
http://www.newhopalive.org

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

denniston wrote:We have several self serve kiosks and it would be very benefitual for anyone to be able to add a new family.
Are you sure about that ??? Adding a family through the Check-In interface accesses the main Powerchurch database and giving that ability to anyone could result in a lot of duplicates and unverified data,
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tamccain

Post by tamccain »

I would like to see the option for somewhat of an express check in system using the barcodes.

Here is my situation, and I think it could be useful for everyone.

For our Youth Group, we are requiring the kids check in. Instead of having to go through all the prompts, I would like to check them in with the barcode that I assign to them. Basically what I want is to be able to just scan one barcode after another without having to go through all the screens to check them in.