PC Check In

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

deniseb

PC Check In

Post by deniseb »

WE are thinking of purchasing PC Check In for our Children's Ministry. We are in the West Michigan Area. Wondering if there is anyone in the area that is using it that we could come and see how it works. For anyone who is using it, could you tell me how easy/hard it was to set up and if you like it.

NeilZ

Re: PC Check In

Post by NeilZ »

deniseb wrote:WE are thinking of purchasing PC Check In for our Children's Ministry. We are in the West Michigan Area. Wondering if there is anyone in the area that is using it that we could come and see how it works. For anyone who is using it, could you tell me how easy/hard it was to set up and if you like it.
There is an online video demo you can view here: http://powerchurch.com/support/videos/i ... ideo_id=29

As far as setting up, its actually quite easy as it uses the class roster you may already have setup in Powerchurch.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

MTZDetroit

Re: PC Check In

Post by MTZDetroit »

We have implemented PC Checkin for about 4 months now and you are welcome to visit, though we are probably quite the drive from you.

Michael Sanchez
Mt Zion Temple - Clarkston, MI
www.mtzion.org