Attendance Class Report

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

hccdecatur

Attendance Class Report

Post by hccdecatur »

Ok another question...

Called the other day on this...The class report apparently holds the #'s of the kids checked into to Checkin for the day. However, after that day Checkin will not show the #'s of the classes thereafter.

So my question as followup is: Is it possible to change to allow 2 printers...1 for reports like this and the DYMO for labels? .... or Is it possible to revise the time allowances for #'s to be held in the system.

Basically, we were planning on doing the checkout the following day in the office after our worship services, thus negating doing a #'s slip for headcount on our doors each week.

NeilZ

Re: Attendance Class Report

Post by NeilZ »

hccdecatur wrote:Ok another question...

Called the other day on this...The class report apparently holds the #'s of the kids checked into to Checkin for the day. However, after that day Checkin will not show the #'s of the classes thereafter.

So my question as followup is: Is it possible to change to allow 2 printers...1 for reports like this and the DYMO for labels? .... or Is it possible to revise the time allowances for #'s to be held in the system.

Basically, we were planning on doing the checkout the following day in the office after our worship services, thus negating doing a #'s slip for headcount on our doors each week.
Doesn't Check-In update the Powerchurch Attendance database ?? You should be able to access attendance reports from there.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

hccdecatur

Post by hccdecatur »

I can, in fact, print the reports in my office the next day. However, because the data is lost from the classes setting, no one is in the office on Sunday or Wednesday post service. So it would be more user friendly if we could set a default maybe for nametags and a 2ndary for reports...a networked printer as an example.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

hccdecatur wrote:I can, in fact, print the reports in my office the next day. However, because the data is lost from the classes setting, no one is in the office on Sunday or Wednesday post service. So it would be more user friendly if we could set a default maybe for nametags and a 2ndary for reports...a networked printer as an example.
I'm not following you. If the reports are available, can't you obtain the attendance from them? May be I'm not seeing your logic, if you could explain what you are using them for, or are trying to do that would help.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

hccdecatur

Post by hccdecatur »

What I would use the reports w/ is be able to update our records of what #'s attended what grouping. Presently, we use a slip on our doors that our Kids Ministry writes out that says how many they have in their classroom. The problem presently is that we have to log out and log in as administrator to change the printer settings. Instead it would be more helpful to be able to print reports w/out having to log out to do so.

The question isn't whether we have records of who specifically attended but the #'s of the groups. This is a procedure that we have in place that our Ushers write down attendance #'s in a book outside of Powerchurch each Sunday. Instead, I am trying to find a way to be able to do this in Powerchurch thus negating the necessity of using this aniquated and non-verified form of attendance tracking. We take the #'s and put them into a form in our office crossreferencing all of the individuals attending church wide as we do not utilize checkin for adults in worship, just Small Groups.

Hope that clarifies it well enough....if not, let me know...I just want to be able to print w/out having the necessity of logging out and in to print a report or having the ability that those #'s are kept longer than thru the day of service, but until we check them out...

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Tracy »

The Printer settings in the Setup is for the check in process. It determines what type of tags are to be printed when the Activity requests name tags to be printed.
The reports you are able to print from the Class list in the Kiosk will display on the screen. When you click print button, you should get a prompt for which printer to print to.
If it is not working this way, let me know, that I may get it working as I have just described.
Tracy

hccdecatur

Post by hccdecatur »

I stand corrected on this one...I looked at this a little more closely on Sunday and discovered that i can add a network printer to print reports for this purpose. Sorry to not do my homework b4 posting on this 1.

Thanks so much!