Pictures in more places than the Checkin option

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

hccdecatur

Pictures in more places than the Checkin option

Post by hccdecatur »

Is is possible to add add'l places to see pics of the kids...a couple of examples and suggestions....

#1 - In the class list you can select a child's name. it would be helpful when you highlght a child's name that you can see the pic to the right our left or while mousing over their name

#2 - Checkout as well would be helpful that you could click or mouse over possibly and see the image

The issue is that in the moment of an emergency and we need to refer to our kids and who they are, the authorities will want to see a pic of a child that is missing or not accounted for in the event of a fire, kidnapping (God forbid) or otherwise.

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Re: Pictures in more places than the Checkin option

Post by Tracy »

I'll see what I can do to add pictures to the checkout and express checkout screens.

I'll also look at making it possible to display an image of a highlighted attendee to the Class Roster page.
Tracy

hccdecatur

Re: Pictures in more places than the Checkin option

Post by hccdecatur »

Thank you so much for the upgrade. It is wonderful :D . I did want to see if it was possible for add'l pics...

In update family info, is it possible to show what pic is on file for the family and children? I was thinking a thumbnail option would be good to the left of the name provided. Otherwise there is no way to know if you do or do not have a pic for a given family member with out backing up to the class list or the check-in options...