Male or Female Listing

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

hccdecatur

Male or Female Listing

Post by hccdecatur »

I know this is a weird header for a thread...I noticed though, when you set up a new family in the profile and list mom or dad's info there is no spot for the indication of m/f...when you get to the 2nd page to list add'l information you have to go back and update that 1 cell before finishing the kids. Can it be added to the 1st profile to list m/f and then copy over to the 2nd screen as the other cells do?

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Re: Male or Female Listing

Post by Tracy »

The first page is the family information, it doesn't really fit there.
How about this compromise? The idea of Directory Sequence is 1 is the husband, 2 is the wife, 3+ are children. I know there are plenty of women that are on their own raising children, and I mean no disrespect.
We can default the M/F of the First Adult (Directory Sequence 1) to "M". This will hopefully reduce some of the input required.
Tracy

hccdecatur

Post by hccdecatur »

That works and I would totally agree. The issue really isn't the "it's gotta be a guy thing" :) , but rather that having the ease of the process....

Thanks again for all of your hard work :)

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Tracy,

I would not default it to anything M or F, just have the block available for entry on the first screen as is done with standard Powerchurch personal profiles, with the same tab processing when a correct entry (M or F) is made.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

MTZDetroit

Post by MTZDetroit »

I agree with the last post.....along with this would it be possible to also include or default the Adult status to 'N' when children are added from the Check In module?

As well as the birthdate for adults.

Michael Sanchez
PC Plus 3 years
Mt Zion
Clarkston, MI