Update on MR for Checkin

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

hccdecatur

Update on MR for Checkin

Post by hccdecatur »

I wanted to inquire and see when the update for MR was to be released to the public...I know that you all are not able to adjust every tiddle and detail called or mentioned on the forum. However, anything is an improvement and forward movement is always a good thing. Thanks again for your hard work and for creating a tool that is usable.

NeilZ

Re: Update on MR for Checkin

Post by NeilZ »

hccdecatur wrote:I wanted to inquire and see when the update for MR was to be released to the public...I know that you all are not able to adjust every tiddle and detail called or mentioned on the forum. However, anything is an improvement and forward movement is always a good thing. Thanks again for your hard work and for creating a tool that is usable.
Patience is a virtue ... ;)
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Re: Update on MR for Checkin

Post by Tracy »

We would appreciate some feed back when we do release a MR, before you are stuck with a non-functional system due to something overlooked in design, implementation and testing. So the Check In module will have MR on a Monday or Tuesday. We would like those that are using the product to run tests with it On Wednesday and Thursday and give themselves time to go back to the previous release if needed. Though we are striving to not require you to go back to a previous release.
Tracy