Check-In Software - Add to an activity

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

MTZDetroit

Check-In Software - Add to an activity

Post by MTZDetroit »

Running PC Plus 11 with MR 7/12/2010 and Check In MR 8/2/2010

We have activities set up for multiple classes (Infants, Kinder, 1st Grade, etc.). We create separate activities for each class for each service (Infants - Sunday AM, Infants - Wednesday PM, Infants - Sunday PM, etc).

I set up Power Church for events on Sunday morning, Sunday evening and Wednesday evening and made the respective classes available for Check In during those events. This allowed us to only display Sunday morning classes on the Sunday morning event and not display all the other classes where check in has been enabled.

THE PROBLEM...Using Power Church Check In if we have a family checking in (FAMILY A) and we need to add an existing family member to an activity the 'Add to an activity below' window appears. We select the name from the drop down list, select the activity and the person is added. No problem.

When any subsequent family (FAMILY B) needs to have someone added to an activity the same 'Add to an activity below' window appears but under the 'Select person' drop down list not only are the current family members (FAMILY B) listed but also the names of the previous family (FAMILY A).

On the next family (FAMILY C) the 'Select person' drop down list has members of FAMILY B and FAMILY C but not FAMILY A.

I hope this makes sense. We need to help to resolve or maybe it is a bug?

Michael Sanchez
Mt Zion Temple - Clarkston, MI
PC Plus User 4 yrs

NeilZ

Re: Check-In Software - Add to an activity

Post by NeilZ »

Definitely sounds like a bug.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Tracy »

This is written up and will be corrected in a future MR.
Tracy

MTZDetroit

Post by MTZDetroit »

Hello,

Can you tell me if this issue was fixed in the last Check In maintenance release?

Thanks.

Michael Sanchez
PC 11 and CheckIn

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

MTZDetroit wrote:Hello,

Can you tell me if this issue was fixed in the last Check In maintenance release?

Thanks.

Michael Sanchez
PC 11 and CheckIn
Here is the forum post on the last Check-In MR:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5287
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.