Accident & Incident

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

hccdecatur

Accident & Incident

Post by hccdecatur »

I just wanted to write and ask if there was an intent to review how check-in handles Accident/Incidents. At present, when a person creates an accident/incident the content created for this is only viewable by way of the notes for check-in versus a list that coincides with the individual being reported on.

As well, the concern that we had was if we are creating an "incident" and it is abusive in nature...anyone logged into the system can view those notes. Typically abuse allegations are made, those should be kept confidential. Is there a way to adjust the system to block checkin people from seeing incidents....then we will see accidents system wide and incidents in the office as confidential in nature.

hccdecatur

Re: Accident & Incident

Post by hccdecatur »

PC is there any update on this?

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Tracy »

Did you send an email to wishlist about this?
Tracy

hccdecatur

Post by hccdecatur »

I did send this to wish list. However, presently, I have not heard anything. Are there plans to address this? Matter of fact, today, I found an old Accident form...I was thinking. I am going to add the accident to the system to allow me to destroy the form....

However, Powerchurch proper does not have a listing of the accidents involving the individual child. The only way to view the accident/incident is through Checkin itself or running a report for the given day's check in...that just makes no sense... :wall: