Label sets not showing

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

jspatter

Label sets not showing

Post by jspatter »

My church is new to the check in software. I have installed 3 manned stations with Dymo Twin printers. We want to check in our children, creating a name badge and a separate parent stub/label. When we check in the children, it only prints the name tag. I only have "default" available in the label set drop down. The server is a seperate PC, but I can browse to the Dymo labels folder on that machine from the check in station. I see all the other label set files in that folder. What do I have set up wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Jared
Lincoln, NE

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Label sets not showing

Post by Zorak »

Take a look in PowerChurch Plus under Membership > Activities & Skills > Setup > Maintain Activity/Skill Descriptions at the setup of this activity on the Check In tab. Most likely, it is the "Require check out from this activity" setting.

If an activity doesn't require check out, the program won't print a "claim ticket" for the parent.

jspatter

Re: Label sets not showing

Post by jspatter »

:D Thanks!! That did it. I guess that makes perfect sense, now that I think of it.

Blessings.
Jared