Check OUT

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

gkc123

Check OUT

Post by gkc123 »

We just purchased this system and I am trying to work all the kinks out.

In our preschool area, we don't require check-out for our children via our kiosk. We have the parents show their tag to the preschool volunteer to pick up their kids. We don't want to create the enormous backlog of parents getting to individual classrooms to pick up their children by them standing in a line waiting to scan their number. (approx 300 children on a Sunday)

That being said , short of me going in after a service and manually checking all of these children out, is their an easier way? I can't deactiviate the check out because I need the security tag printed for the parents.

HELP!

NeilZ

Re: Check OUT

Post by NeilZ »

gkc123 wrote:We just purchased this system and I am trying to work all the kinks out.

In our preschool area, we don't require check-out for our children via our kiosk. We have the parents show their tag to the preschool volunteer to pick up their kids. We don't want to create the enormous backlog of parents getting to individual classrooms to pick up their children by them standing in a line waiting to scan their number. (approx 300 children on a Sunday)

That being said , short of me going in after a service and manually checking all of these children out, is their an easier way? I can't deactiviate the check out because I need the security tag printed for the parents.

HELP!
Actually, the manual checkout is very easy. Takes only a click on two buttons on the Administrative Check out Screen.

From the menu select Membership -> Check-In -> Administrative Check-Out.
Click on the All button then the Check Out button and you're done.

However, I do believe that you can setup the system to NOT require check out, but still print the name badge with the security code.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Tracy »

To get the parent tag, Check Out is required. If memory serves.
Tracy

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Tracy wrote:To get the parent tag, Check Out is required. If memory serves.
Aha ... we aren't using tags currently, will be for VBS. However, this is not noted in the (F1) Help screen for the Maintain Activity Description dialogs.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

hccdecatur

Post by hccdecatur »

What we do is have the parents show their parent tag and we match tags and release in that way. After our 1st service our team will go in and manually check them out. Whoever is doing the checkout selects their name as the person doing the check out...and voila...they are out and we are able to keep those that are actively in attendance in the system to generate a 2nd service attendance roster/report.