MR for second computer to use dymo labels

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

mygcc

MR for second computer to use dymo labels

Post by mygcc »

We recently were in conversation with PC troubleshooters and had to do a special mr for a kiosk that set our laptop to work correctly with our dymo turbo twin label printer. It was a website address that took me directly to the update. In just these two months, we have grown enough to need a second kiosk computer, but we've lost that web address for the mr and the computer we're adding is having the same problem. Can someone tell me what that maintenance release web address is?

NeilZ

Re: MR for second computer to use dymo labels

Post by NeilZ »

mygcc wrote:We recently were in conversation with PC troubleshooters and had to do a special mr for a kiosk that set our laptop to work correctly with our dymo turbo twin label printer. It was a website address that took me directly to the update. In just these two months, we have grown enough to need a second kiosk computer, but we've lost that web address for the mr and the computer we're adding is having the same problem. Can someone tell me what that maintenance release web address is?
I take it that you didn't keep the original file on the other computer ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zero
Program Development
Program Development

Re: MR for second computer to use dymo labels

Post by Zero »

There are possibly two things going on here.
First, you may need to update just the kiosk. This could be if you installed the kiosk from an old disk. If this is the issue, we can certainly get you a link to the old kiosk maintenance release. If you have downloaded the latest server maintenance release from http://www.powerchurch.com/mr you would only need this if you received a message that the kiosk version doesn't match the server.

Second, it could be an issue with PowerChurch communicating with the Dymo printer itself. Dymo has issued a specific set of instructions for programs to communicate with their printers. They then seem to have a habit of issuing updates that break these instructions.

You can download a driver set that we have verified to work with the Kiosk and Dymo printers by going to the following link:
http://powerchurchsoftware.com/support/ ... .2.996.exe

If this link does not fix the issue, and you have updated the server and get the version mismatch message we can get you a direct link to the old update. If you do not get the mismatch error and the link above doesn't work it would be best if you called for technical support at 800.486.1800