Check-Out

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

skd

Check-Out

Post by skd »

We turned off the "Require Check-Out". After signing people in, we go to the class roster and it shows all the previous people that weren't checked out in past events. It won't let us check them out-it says there is no one checked in. How do we get this to disappear from our screen so we don't see them all in the future.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Check-Out

Post by Zorak »

Take a look in PowerChurch Plus under Membership > Check In > Administrative Check Out. You should be able to check the people out from this screen.

The kiosk will only allow you to check out people from the same day on activities that have check out enabled, if I understand things correctly, whereas the interface in PowerChurch Plus should allow you to check out anyone who is checked in.

skd

Post by skd »

Even during a current event people will be signed in and the status will be "attended" but will not be in the checked in column (even though it was never closed and should still signs people into the activity). If we go to the Class Roster the names will show up, but not under "Checked In" and so the report will not print, because it says no one is checked in. It also means you can't check anyone out, because no one is checked in.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

I suspect that when you check people in, you're permanently adding them to the activity. I would go into the main Powerchurch Plus program, head to Membership -> Activities & Skills ->Maintain List of Attenders

Select the activity you're checking people in to, and I suspect you'll see a list of everyone who has ever attended that activity.
Last edited by NeilZ on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

skd

Post by skd »

The people that were checked in were actually already permanently added to the activity before hand.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

If there will never be a check out process for these people in these activities or events, the report shows them as "attended" rather than "checked in".

If the activity/event is set up to require a check out, then they will be "checked in" until you check them out.

skd

Post by skd »

Yes, I understand that. But I want to be able to #1 print the list. and #2 clear the information in the future, as it shows all previous attenders.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

skd wrote:Yes, I understand that. But I want to be able to #1 print the list. and #2 clear the information in the future, as it shows all previous attenders.
You're going to have to go in and delete all the previous attenders by hand using the aforementioned Maintain List of Attenders or the Mass Update Activities & Skills .
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.