Permanent Pager Number

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

hccdecatur

Permanent Pager Number

Post by hccdecatur »

Is it possible to assign a permanent pager # in Checkin? I know that I found it listed on the wish list, but was unsure if that feature was added at any point in time?

Thanks!

NeilZ

Re: Permanent Pager Number

Post by NeilZ »

hccdecatur wrote:Is it possible to assign a permanent pager # in Checkin? I know that I found it listed on the wish list, but was unsure if that feature was added at any point in time?

Thanks!
Not to my knowledge. Most churches will issue a pager number in sequence as people arrive this way there won't be a need to search for the correct pager, just issue the charged one at the front.

Doesn't mean it couldn't be done in the future, just means that there may not have been enough of a customer demand for it. In reality, it would involve having to change the main Powerchurch database to create a new data item to store this in.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

hccdecatur

Re: Permanent Pager Number

Post by hccdecatur »

It looks like others have requested PC to consider the add'l storage capabilities of assigned pgr #. I think the ability to store set #'s would be priceless as you assign a student a # that they keep for their entire childhood as long as they attend your church.