Print Double Tags?

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

gkc123

Print Double Tags?

Post by gkc123 »

Is there a way to enable the system to print 2 name tags AUTOMATICALLY for the same child/activity? How about two security/pick up tags??

NeilZ

Re: Print Double Tags?

Post by NeilZ »

gkc123 wrote:Is there a way to enable the system to print 2 name tags AUTOMATICALLY for the same child/activity? How about two security/pick up tags??
I don't believe so.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Jeff
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Jeff »

Why would you want to print 2 tags? You can reprint a name tag from the manned mode if someone loses their tag.

tylermulvany

Post by tylermulvany »

I logged on to basically ask this same question. We would like to post a parent/pickup name tag for every child in the parent is picking up because that way the parent could put the sticker on the sign out sheet when they came to pickup their child. This way we definitely would get the nametag for each child and have a place to put it.
Example: Jane Doe has 3 children. So we would need 3 parent pickup tags to put on the signout sheet beside each child's name. So, is there a way to print 3 parent pickup tags?

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

tylermulvany wrote:I logged on to basically ask this same question. We would like to post a parent/pickup name tag for every child in the parent is picking up because that way the parent could put the sticker on the sign out sheet when they came to pickup their child. This way we definitely would get the nametag for each child and have a place to put it.
Example: Jane Doe has 3 children. So we would need 3 parent pickup tags to put on the signout sheet beside each child's name. So, is there a way to print 3 parent pickup tags?
I reiterate my answer ... I don't believe so. You'll have to reprint the tags as suggested by Jeff.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Jeff
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Jeff »

Thanks for the reply and adding context as to your need. As Neil has already said, it is not possible to automatically print multiple parent labels. With your added information I can see why you would want these added labels.

When we were first developing the check-in system, it printed a parent tag for each child. When we originally demoed the system to customers they asked that it only print one so it would not waste so many labels. So if we add this, there will have to be an option somewhere to control this behavior. Do you require this for all classes or just some?

tylermulvany

Post by tylermulvany »

We require it for birth-5th grade. Jr. High & High School we don't have nametags or check-out. Thanks for quick replies.