Children's Check In question?

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

tricia6769

Children's Check In question?

Post by tricia6769 »

We check in our volunteers at the same time we do our children. Our volunteer's stay checked in for the morning but the children do not. for example, I check in volunteer John Smith and his children Amy and Kathy. When I go in 15 minutes later to check in volunteer Sue Smith [in the same family] the father is no longer checked in. :?
Is it due to them being adults?
Or is it something that I have not set up?

Thanks.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Children's Check In question?

Post by Zorak »

Events that don't require check out do show up that way. When you check someone in, since there is no check out process, next time you look them up, it would let you check them in again.

tricia6769

Re: Children's Check In question?

Post by tricia6769 »

Ok. And that only applies to the children since we don't require check out for adults?
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."