Do not need Luggage Tags

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

antioch-chelsea

Do not need Luggage Tags

Post by antioch-chelsea »

We are working on setting up our Check In system. We already have a label printer. However, we do not have enough members to make the luggage tags a necessity. Is there a way to shut off the automatic print of the luggage tag and only have the name tag print off.

Jeff
Program Development
Program Development

Re: Do not need Luggage Tags

Post by Jeff »

In the Maintain Activity Descriptions screen (Membership -> Activities & Skills -> Setup -> Maintain Activity & Skill Descriptions.

Navigate to your activity
Select the Check-In Tab

Deselect the option to Prompt for number of bags or if you still want this information, you can deselect the option to print bag labels.

antioch-chelsea

I went through each step that you posted and I am still getting 2 labels coming out of the label printer.

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Tracy »

In the Activity setup page on the Check In tab:
Print name badge - This will print a name badge for the person you are checking in
Require check out from this activity - This will print the parent label for the check out process
Print bag labels - This will print the bag label duplicated the number of bags entered at check in.

When you check someone in, the Parent or Guardian is selected. Then the person is selected.
The parent label will show both of these names on the label. A security code is printed on both the child and parent labels. This is used for picking up the child after the service or event.

I have the feeling the label you are calling the "Luggage Tag" is actually the Parent label.
Tracy

antioch-chelsea

Thank you very much! That was it exactly Tracy!