I have looked through out the forms and lots of people are talking about font size. However I have not seen it answered.
Is there a way to increase the font size on the Fund accounting reports? The font is too small when you print it out
1 person suggested export it to word and then modify it. This is a lot of work to modify the reports on a regular basis. I am looking for a simple way to make the reports more readable when they are printed.
Andrew
Fund Accounting Report Font Size
Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support
Re: Fund Accounting Report Font Size
In a word, no. That said, its not that hard to do.Redbrick Bookkeeping wrote:I have looked through out the forms and lots of people are talking about font size. However I have not seen it answered.
Is there a way to increase the font size on the Fund accounting reports? The font is too small when you print it out
1 person suggested export it to word and then modify it. This is a lot of work to modify the reports on a regular basis. I am looking for a simple way to make the reports more readable when they are printed.
Andrew
The report font is standardized at 10 pitch, however, you really do not have to 'export' it to word, all you have to do is bring up the SAVE dialog by clicking on the 'disk' icon. Save it to the name you want, the program will save it, and also open the file in Word if you have the "Open file after saving" box checked. You can then adjust the font to the size you want.
Neil Zampella
Using PC+ since 1999.
Using PC+ since 1999.
-
Redbrick Bookkeeping
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:23 am
Re: Fund Accounting Report Font Size
When I save it as a word document it doesn't look remotely close to what the online viewer or PDF looks like. If I could simply open it in word and change the font size that would be simple. However When I open it in word the alignment and the spacing between the lines is all different. Does this happen to you?NeilZ wrote:
In a word, no. That said, its not that hard to do.
The report font is standardized at 10 pitch, however, you really do not have to 'export' it to word, all you have to do is bring up the SAVE dialog by clicking on the 'disk' icon. Save it to the name you want, the program will save it, and also open the file in Word if you have the "Open file after saving" box checked. You can then adjust the font to the size you want.
Re: Fund Accounting Report Font Size
Redbrick Bookkeeping wrote:When I save it as a word document it doesn't look remotely close to what the online viewer or PDF looks like. If I could simply open it in word and change the font size that would be simple. However When I open it in word the alignment and the spacing between the lines is all different. Does this happen to you?NeilZ wrote:
In a word, no. That said, its not that hard to do.
The report font is standardized at 10 pitch, however, you really do not have to 'export' it to word, all you have to do is bring up the SAVE dialog by clicking on the 'disk' icon. Save it to the name you want, the program will save it, and also open the file in Word if you have the "Open file after saving" box checked. You can then adjust the font to the size you want.
How many columns are you trying to use? I have no problems with 3 columns as the tabs are still there. I'm using Word 2010 and 2013.
Neil Zampella
Using PC+ since 1999.
Using PC+ since 1999.