W-2 Info to Excel

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Post Reply
hroorda
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:07 pm

W-2 Info to Excel

Post by hroorda »

Is there a way to transfer the W-2 information to an Excel file. I use a service to print and send W-2's and it needs to be in an excel file.
I am on V11.1.

NeilZ
Posts: 10588
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:20 am
Location: Dexter NM
Contact:

Re: W-2 Info to Excel

Post by NeilZ »

hroorda wrote:Is there a way to transfer the W-2 information to an Excel file. I use a service to print and send W-2's and it needs to be in an excel file.
I am on V11.1.
Sorry .. no. Powerchurch is setup to print W-2s directly, or send a file to a processor, but that file is (I believe) in a proprietary format.

My suggestion .. save the money for the service, and do it yourself, its really not that hard to do.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Post Reply