Pastors Christmas Bonus

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

FBCro

Pastors Christmas Bonus

Post by FBCro »

I created a Pay Item for Christmas Bonus for the Pastor. The check has now been processed. All the expense and Liabilities look correct. I assume you need to go to Maintain List of Employees and under Pay Item uncheck the Pastor Bonus Item or is this done somewhere else. Do you leave the pay item on the list but just unchecked. It is unchecked but still shows the $500 Bonus in the Amount column. Does this $500 need to be removed? Does the Pay Item need to remain on the list for next year Pastor Appreciation Bonus or other occasions? This was all new to me and took sometime to figure out how to create the Pay Item. Now I just need to know what to do from here. Thanks so much for your help.

NeilZ

Re: Pastors Christmas Bonus

Post by NeilZ »

FBCro wrote:I created a Pay Item for Christmas Bonus for the Pastor. The check has now been processed. All the expense and Liabilities look correct. I assume you need to go to Maintain List of Employees and under Pay Item uncheck the Pastor Bonus Item or is this done somewhere else. Do you leave the pay item on the list but just unchecked. It is unchecked but still shows the $500 Bonus in the Amount column. Does this $500 need to be removed? Does the Pay Item need to remain on the list for next year Pastor Appreciation Bonus or other occasions? This was all new to me and took sometime to figure out how to create the Pay Item. Now I just need to know what to do from here. Thanks so much for your help.
Just uncheck the pay item in the Maintain List of Employees, Pay Item tab. You can leave it in the list unchecked until you need it again next year. No need to do anything else.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.