Payroll Quarters

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

sfolsom

Payroll Quarters

Post by sfolsom »

I'm trying to get the 1st quarter taxes so I can pay them monthly.

But it still has 2017 and I can't change it.

Thank you

NeilZ

Re: Payroll Quarters

Post by NeilZ »

sfolsom wrote:I'm trying to get the 1st quarter taxes so I can pay them monthly.

Thank you
Do you have the latest Maintenance Release ?? This is one of the first things that you see when you click on the link Why can't I change the year?. The help Window that pops up talks about how every year there are calculations that may change every year, and usually some of the first updates of the new year have the changes.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

The 941 form for 2018 hasn't been released yet. PowerChurch will be updated with the new form shortly after the IRS publishes it.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

That's reasonable, considering a IRS Form 941 is a quarterly report, sent in the month after the end of the quarter.

Now, as far as getting January's withholding information so you can make a monthly deposit, you should select the 941 Tax Deposit Report which will give you the totals from the period you select from the Report Options drop down list.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

sfolsom

Post by sfolsom »

NeilZ wrote:
sfolsom wrote:I'm trying to get the 1st quarter taxes so I can pay them monthly.

Thank you
Do you have the latest Maintenance Release ?? This is one of the first things that you see when you click on the link Why can't I change the year?. The help Window that pops up talks about how every year there are calculations that may change every year, and usually some of the first updates of the new year have the changes.
I have the latest Update and I just get a contents window when I do the (why can't I change the year)

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

sfolsom wrote:
NeilZ wrote:
I have the latest Update and I just get a contents window when I do the (why can't I change the year)
Well, Zorak answered your question about why you can't change the year, and I also answered how you can get last months IRS, SS & Medicare withholding information.

As far as the 'contents window' when you click on the link, are you running off a network?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.