Page 1 of 1

Fund Accounting Report Font Size

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:51 pm
by Redbrick Bookkeeping
I have looked through out the forms and lots of people are talking about font size. However I have not seen it answered.

Is there a way to increase the font size on the Fund accounting reports? The font is too small when you print it out

1 person suggested export it to word and then modify it. This is a lot of work to modify the reports on a regular basis. I am looking for a simple way to make the reports more readable when they are printed.

Andrew

Re: Fund Accounting Report Font Size

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:02 pm
by NeilZ
Redbrick Bookkeeping wrote:I have looked through out the forms and lots of people are talking about font size. However I have not seen it answered.

Is there a way to increase the font size on the Fund accounting reports? The font is too small when you print it out

1 person suggested export it to word and then modify it. This is a lot of work to modify the reports on a regular basis. I am looking for a simple way to make the reports more readable when they are printed.

Andrew
In a word, no. That said, its not that hard to do.

The report font is standardized at 10 pitch, however, you really do not have to 'export' it to word, all you have to do is bring up the SAVE dialog by clicking on the 'disk' icon. Save it to the name you want, the program will save it, and also open the file in Word if you have the "Open file after saving" box checked. You can then adjust the font to the size you want.

Re: Fund Accounting Report Font Size

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:10 pm
by Redbrick Bookkeeping
NeilZ wrote:
In a word, no. That said, its not that hard to do.

The report font is standardized at 10 pitch, however, you really do not have to 'export' it to word, all you have to do is bring up the SAVE dialog by clicking on the 'disk' icon. Save it to the name you want, the program will save it, and also open the file in Word if you have the "Open file after saving" box checked. You can then adjust the font to the size you want.
When I save it as a word document it doesn't look remotely close to what the online viewer or PDF looks like. If I could simply open it in word and change the font size that would be simple. However When I open it in word the alignment and the spacing between the lines is all different. Does this happen to you?

Re: Fund Accounting Report Font Size

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:00 pm
by NeilZ
Redbrick Bookkeeping wrote:
NeilZ wrote:
In a word, no. That said, its not that hard to do.

The report font is standardized at 10 pitch, however, you really do not have to 'export' it to word, all you have to do is bring up the SAVE dialog by clicking on the 'disk' icon. Save it to the name you want, the program will save it, and also open the file in Word if you have the "Open file after saving" box checked. You can then adjust the font to the size you want.
When I save it as a word document it doesn't look remotely close to what the online viewer or PDF looks like. If I could simply open it in word and change the font size that would be simple. However When I open it in word the alignment and the spacing between the lines is all different. Does this happen to you?

How many columns are you trying to use? I have no problems with 3 columns as the tabs are still there. I'm using Word 2010 and 2013.