Hello,
I am trying to prepare the income and expense statement for conference. I have a new contribution code that is not showing up on the report. I checked the setup and all looks fine, however it is causing the overall account to show a negative, but it is not showing the contribution to that fund. What might be the problem?
Help Report for Conference
Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support
Re: Help Report for Conference
OK ... you have a new Contribution Fund setup that posts to an account in Funds Accounting. Since you're showing a NEGATIVE account, did you properly assign the Debit (bank) and Credit (income) accounts when setting up the fund? Normally the debit account is your checking or savings account in the 1000 - 1999 range , and the credit account is an income account in the 4000-4999 account range.angel1 wrote:Hello,
I am trying to prepare the income and expense statement for conference. I have a new contribution code that is not showing up on the report. I checked the setup and all looks fine, however it is causing the overall account to show a negative, but it is not showing the contribution to that fund. What might be the problem?
Neil Zampella
Using PC+ since 1999.
Using PC+ since 1999.
Re: Help Report for Conference
Yes. I checked that to make sure that it was setup properly. It mirrors another account that we have in the Building Fund category.
Re: Help Report for Conference
How about on the Funds Accounting side what accounts are you using there? Is it a new income account that you're using?angel1 wrote:Yes. I checked that to make sure that it was setup properly. It mirrors another account that we have in the Building Fund category.
Neil Zampella
Using PC+ since 1999.
Using PC+ since 1999.