Vendor set up twice
Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support
Vendor set up twice
I have accidently set-up a vendor twice, under 2 different vendor ID names, thus they each have had checks posted to them. I need to combine them into one vendor. Is there a way to move a vendor to another one and bring all the history along with it?
Re: Vendor set up twice
In version 11.1/11.55, under Accounting -> Accounts Payable -> Setup there's the Reassign Vendor ID function. This will merge all the data under the one Vendor ID you choose to use.Linda W wrote:I have accidently set-up a vendor twice, under 2 different vendor ID names, thus they each have had checks posted to them. I need to combine them into one vendor. Is there a way to move a vendor to another one and bring all the history along with it?
If you're using a previous version, this functionality is not available and you're basically stuck with what you've got.
Neil Zampella
Using PC+ since 1999.
Using PC+ since 1999.