Account PayableOpen Items

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Post Reply
FirstMOBC
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:22 pm

Account PayableOpen Items

Post by FirstMOBC »

Hello two checks In the account payable open items does not show the check amount. I have no idea what to look for to correct this error.
The checks have been issued so what do I need to do to correct. When I try to post I get an error the invoice attached to check 6577 does not equal check amount.We PowerChurch 11.55.
Margaret Allen

NeilZ
Posts: 10588
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:20 am
Location: Dexter NM
Contact:

Re: Account PayableOpen Items

Post by NeilZ »

FirstMOBC wrote:Hello two checks In the account payable open items does not show the check amount. I have no idea what to look for to correct this error.
The checks have been issued so what do I need to do to correct. When I try to post I get an error the invoice attached to check 6577 does not equal check amount.We PowerChurch 11.55.
If the checks were properly printed with the correct amount, what I would do is this;

First - run a REINDEX from the utilities menu. This fixes a LOT of errors seen. If this doesn't work then, I'd give Powerchurch a call, as nothing I've tried on my test system seems to work.

Sorry ...
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

FirstMOBC
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Account PayableOpen Items

Post by FirstMOBC »

Thank you for your suggestion. I did try the REINDEX but that was not the solution. Will call Powerchurch.
Thank you
Margaret Allen

Post Reply