Page 1 of 1
Account PayableOpen Items
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:56 pm
by FirstMOBC
Hello two checks In the account payable open items does not show the check amount. I have no idea what to look for to correct this error.
The checks have been issued so what do I need to do to correct. When I try to post I get an error the invoice attached to check 6577 does not equal check amount.We PowerChurch 11.55.
Re: Account PayableOpen Items
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:59 am
by NeilZ
FirstMOBC wrote:Hello two checks In the account payable open items does not show the check amount. I have no idea what to look for to correct this error.
The checks have been issued so what do I need to do to correct. When I try to post I get an error the invoice attached to check 6577 does not equal check amount.We PowerChurch 11.55.
If the checks were properly printed with the correct amount, what I would do is this;
First - run a REINDEX from the utilities menu. This fixes a LOT of errors seen. If this doesn't work then, I'd give Powerchurch a call, as nothing I've tried on my test system seems to work.
Sorry ...
Re: Account PayableOpen Items
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:54 pm
by FirstMOBC
Thank you for your suggestion. I did try the REINDEX but that was not the solution. Will call Powerchurch.
Thank you