NACHA file

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

FBCMoyock

NACHA file

Post by FBCMoyock »

Now that I'm not using VANCO anymore I have the option to submit a NACHA file to our new provider. Apparently their version of a standard file and PowerChurch's are different. Power church gives me MY ID, Employee #, LName, FName, ABA, Account #, Type of payment, amount and pay date. It does not give an SEC Code or Transaction Type. Am I missing something, or would I have to manually update the file after I create it to include these items?

BTW, I am using ACH Solutions as the provider.

NeilZ

Re: NACHA file

Post by NeilZ »

FBCMoyock wrote:Now that I'm not using VANCO anymore I have the option to submit a NACHA file to our new provider. Apparently their version of a standard file and PowerChurch's are different. Power church gives me MY ID, Employee #, LName, FName, ABA, Account #, Type of payment, amount and pay date. It does not give an SEC Code or Transaction Type. Am I missing something, or would I have to manually update the file after I create it to include these items?

BTW, I am using ACH Solutions as the provider.
Have you installed the latest MR, which has updated to the NACHA file to allow for some customization. That said, if you could show what format they require it would help the programmers.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.