Nit picky bug?

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

F12Mahon

Nit picky bug?

Post by F12Mahon »

I am using Version 11.1. Under Maintain Manual Checks, if you click on the plus button you get the quick add vendor screen. On that screen there is another plus button. If you hover over it the pop up label says Add New Vendor. Shouldn't that say Add New Account since it takes you to the add new account in the Chart of Accounts screen?
Eugene

NeilZ

Re: Nit picky bug?

Post by NeilZ »

F12Mahon wrote:I am using Version 11.1. Under Maintain Manual Checks, if you click on the plus button you get the quick add vendor screen. On that screen there is another plus button. If you hover over it the pop up label says Add New Vendor. Shouldn't that say Add New Account since it takes you to the add new account in the Chart of Accounts screen?
Well, it doesn't read that way on v11.55. Maybe its time to upgrade :lol:

Sounds like something that either got missed in QA, or accidentally changed in an MR. Now that you reported it, I'm guessing that when they check this thread on Monday, it'll be added to the quick fix list for the next MR.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

F12Mahon

Post by F12Mahon »

NeilZ wrote:

Sounds like something that either got missed in QA, or accidentally changed in an MR. Now that you reported it, I'm guessing that when they check this thread on Monday, it'll be added to the quick fix list for the next MR.
I've been saying I'll recommend upgrading in the next year or so when they release the next major revision. But I've been saying that for the least 3 or 4 years. :P
Eugene

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

F12Mahon wrote:
NeilZ wrote:

I've been saying I'll recommend upgrading in the next year or so when they release the next major revision. But I've been saying that for the least 3 or 4 years. :P
All I know is that it will happen :)
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.