Direct Deposit Provider

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

ngaham

Direct Deposit Provider

Post by ngaham »

Hey,
Just wanted to see what companies everyone used for their direct deposits. From my understanding, Vanco no longer does this.

NeilZ

Re: Direct Deposit Provider

Post by NeilZ »

ngaham wrote:Hey,
Just wanted to see what companies everyone used for their direct deposits. From my understanding, Vanco no longer does this.
That's correct, Vanco no longer provides that function. Many use their banks, and Powerchurch does offer a way to create the 'direct deposit' file that is required.

I use my bank's online bill pay to take care of direct deposit. I only have to employees to worry about however, it only takes 5 or 10 minutes for me to setup those deposits using the info out of PCPLus payroll.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

ngaham

Post by ngaham »

So do you just email the check stub then? I have 7 people that are paid weekly. Trying to find a more economic way of possible.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

ngaham wrote:So do you just email the check stub then? I have 7 people that are paid weekly. Trying to find a more economic way of possible.
Yep .. just email the check stub using the v12 email system, which passwords the PDF using the SSN of the employee.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.