Glitch in employee records (social insurance numbers)

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

RobynS

Glitch in employee records (social insurance numbers)

Post by RobynS »

Not sure if anything like this has been posted - my apologies if it has.

While updating our payroll records yesterday in preparation for tax time, I found that all the social insurance numbers (current and former employees) have been replaced with meaningless characters. Could this mean that there is a more serious problem with Power Church Plus? I am able to enter the correct information and save it, but am concerned that there might be more to it.

I tried to insert an image as an example but could not figure out how to do it!

Thank you

Robyn

NeilZ

Re: Glitch in employee records (social insurance numbers)

Post by NeilZ »

RobynS wrote:Not sure if anything like this has been posted - my apologies if it has.

While updating our payroll records yesterday in preparation for tax time, I found that all the social insurance numbers (current and former employees) have been replaced with meaningless characters. Could this mean that there is a more serious problem with Power Church Plus? I am able to enter the correct information and save it, but am concerned that there might be more to it.

I tried to insert an image as an example but could not figure out how to do it!

Thank you

Robyn
Did you just update to v12, or anything else?? I would NOT do anything else at this time, and call Powerchurch directly, as there appears to be some type of data issue. If you do anything else you may cause other issues.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.