Contributions Income not showing on I & E report

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

NeilZ

Re: Contributions Income not showing on I & E report

Post by NeilZ »

stjeromedeacon wrote:We are having problems that may be related to this.

We have a contribution fund that is linked to an unrestricted income fund line item (checked and its the proper fund number for the credit side), and we have contributions posted to that particular income fund in the Contribution Module, but they fail to show up at all on the I&E Report from the Fund Accounting side.

Have re-checked the setup in Fund Accounting and Contributions a zillion times and just cant seem to find a problem. :wall:

Ray
OK .. let me make sure I understand the question:

You have a Contribution Fund setup to update the following accounts (account numbers are examples)

Debit 01-1110-000 Checking
Credit 01-4040-000 Unretricted Contributions Income

You post Contributions, run an I&E report for say current month with YTD column, and the amounts do not appear?

OK
1. This may be a dumb question, but I have to ask: Did you post the unposted transactions in Funds Accouning?
2. Is the account number within the normal INCOME account range (4000 thru 4799, 4800 thru 4999 are normally release accounts)
3. Do the Accounting Fund numbers match. I know you said they do but again, need to ask. So is the two digit fund number the same on both accounts 01-1110 and 01-4040
3. Were the amounts posted to the working month you're running the report against? If the amount was posted in March, are you running the report for March or February.

Please get back with the answers to these questions as they have some bearing.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.