WR tax form

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

TimD

WR tax form

Post by TimD »

We received a letter from our Oregon Dept of Revenue that said we didn't fill out an WR Oregon Annual Withhold tax reconciliation report for 2017. I have looked at the PC manual and don't see any reference to that form. I assume that would be because it is a form that Oregon requires, not all states require it. Is there a way we can do that report through the PC program? The information on the report has to match our W2 or 1099 amounts reported.

I am using PC 11.5

NeilZ

Re: WR tax form

Post by NeilZ »

Linda W wrote:We received a letter from our Oregon Dept of Revenue that said we didn't fill out an WR Oregon Annual Withhold tax reconciliation report for 2017. I have looked at the PC manual and don't see any reference to that form. I assume that would be because it is a form that Oregon requires, not all states require it. Is there a way we can do that report through the PC program? The information on the report has to match our W2 or 1099 amounts reported.

I am using PC 11.5
This is a local State form, and as such, you need to fill it out manually. PCPlus does not do state forms, for the obvious reason that each state's form is different, requiring different entries.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

beas

Post by beas »

There is a fillable WR form at oregon.gov under the business tab and forms, etc. If you are using Oregon's Revenue Online, you can actually complete the form there and file it electronically.
Bill Beasley
Secretary-Treasurer
Neighborhood Church
Albany, Oregon
User since ~1988

TimD

Post by TimD »

beas wrote:There is a fillable WR form at oregon.gov under the business tab and forms, etc. If you are using Oregon's Revenue Online, you can actually complete the form there and file it electronically.

Thanks so much! I guess we will be doing that ASAP!