Program Crashing..

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

ngaham

Program Crashing..

Post by ngaham »

Hi,
I am trying to print Payment Statements in the AR module from 05/19/2018-05/21/2018 and every time I do that it shows an error that says:

Program: FRM_ARPRNPS.FILLSELECT
LINE: 57
ERROR: 1581

After I click OK the entire PowerChurch Program closes. I am running the newest Maintenance Release v12.

NeilZ

Re: Program Crashing..

Post by NeilZ »

ngaham wrote:Hi,
I am trying to print Payment Statements in the AR module from 05/19/2018-05/21/2018 and every time I do that it shows an error that says:

Program: FRM_ARPRNPS.FILLSELECT
LINE: 57
ERROR: 1581

After I click OK the entire PowerChurch Program closes. I am running the newest Maintenance Release v12.
It sounds like your database has some issues. I'm going to advise that first you do a REINDEX of the database from the Utilities menu. You have to make sure no one else is on the system when this runs.

It sounds like you have a corruption on a record for some reason as the error (field does not accept null values) reflects a database item that should not be 'null', that is no value assigned to it.

Sometimes a reindex fixes issues like this, but I'm not sure its going to work. That said, its worth a try. If you try again, and have the same issue, give Powerchurch a call directly as this may reflect a bug they don't know about.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

ngaham

Post by ngaham »

Just did the reindex and the issue is still present. I'll give them a call. Thanks Neil

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

I have written this up in a bug report. The developers will have a look!

ngaham

Post by ngaham »

Any update on this? Just wondering if this is a bug or an issue with my system.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

ngaham wrote:Any update on this? Just wondering if this is a bug or an issue with my system.
FWIW .. its a 3 day weekend, you won't get an answer until Tuesday at the earliest.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

It's a bug and has been written up. You can subscribe to the Maintenance Release announcement e-mails at https://www.powerchurch.com/email or keep an eye out here in the forum in the MR announcement area.