Time off on payroll stub

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

wms7328

Re: Time off on payroll stub

Post by wms7328 »

I just posted a question about this same issue. I've gone back and checked and now it seems it prints time off on stubs unless the number of items exceeds 10. The two employees that are not printing time off both have 11 payroll items listed. All the other employees where it is printing the time off have 10 items or less.

If you are just printing one stub per page, there is plenty of room to print time off with much more than 10 payroll items. Seems like it needs to allow printing of time off, if it is set to print under settings, and if it made it carry over to two pages, then it would just print the two pages for that employee.

This is the only difference I can find for the two employees that are not printing the time off on the stubs.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

I'm fairly sure that the stub format is set based on the laser check format. Its designed to fit on the stub of a 8 1/2 x 11 check form.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

wms7328

Post by wms7328 »

Ok that is probably what is limiting the printout. I’m using direct deposit so not printing on check stubs. Would there be a way to allow this to print for direct deposit users where a full page is available?

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

wms7328 wrote:Ok that is probably what is limiting the printout. I’m using direct deposit so not printing on check stubs. Would there be a way to allow this to print for direct deposit users where a full page is available?
That would involve adding a new report setup, as well as change parts of the program. I'd send a request to 'wishlist@powerchurch.com', requesting the change. Let them know exactly what the format to be, and how this will assist you in your work.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

wms7328

Post by wms7328 »

Ok I will send in a request. Thanks