Default check format not keeping update

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Missy

Default check format not keeping update

Post by Missy »

Powerchurch 11.1
I followed the online help screens step by step and reformatting the default check format to move a couple of fields for better placement. We use the Laser/2 stubs, middle check location. All appears changed and tested on white paper-all fine. Saved the changes. Creating a new accounts check resulted in the old format still appearing. Repeated set up several times and also downloaded current Powerchurch updates and restarted machine. Checks are still old format. Any suggestions? Thank you.

NeilZ

Re: Default check format not keeping update

Post by NeilZ »

Missy wrote:Powerchurch 11.1
I followed the online help screens step by step and reformatting the default check format to move a couple of fields for better placement. We use the Laser/2 stubs, middle check location. All appears changed and tested on white paper-all fine. Saved the changes. Creating a new accounts check resulted in the old format still appearing. Repeated set up several times and also downloaded current Powerchurch updates and restarted machine. Checks are still old format. Any suggestions? Thank you.
I'm going to ask the obvious, did you select the new check format in Preferences?

File -> Preferences -> Custom Check Setup .. you should see the new check format in the dropdown list.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.