Entering A/R Invoice creates invoices for ALL Customers

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

tjewell001

Entering A/R Invoice creates invoices for ALL Customers

Post by tjewell001 »

Ok, So I went to enter a single invoice into PowerChurch Accounts Receivable, and it ended up creating invoices for ALL the customers in my database.

I clicked on "Maintain Invoices", selected the customer, inputted the invoice date, ref #, then selected the pre-defined A/R item, the amount of $250, and clicked "Save". As soon as I clicked save, a screen came up (Invoice List) that showed a $250 invoice for EVERY customer in my database.

Is this a PCP problem/glitch? Am I doing something wrong? All I am doing is trying to enter one single invoice for one customer.
Thank you.

NeilZ

Re: Entering A/R Invoice creates invoices for ALL Customers

Post by NeilZ »

tjewell001 wrote:Ok, So I went to enter a single invoice into PowerChurch Accounts Receivable, and it ended up creating invoices for ALL the customers in my database.

I clicked on "Maintain Invoices", selected the customer, inputted the invoice date, ref #, then selected the pre-defined A/R item, the amount of $250, and clicked "Save". As soon as I clicked save, a screen came up (Invoice List) that showed a $250 invoice for EVERY customer in my database.

Is this a PCP problem/glitch? Am I doing something wrong? All I am doing is trying to enter one single invoice for one customer.
Thank you.
What version of Powerchurch? i just tested on v12 this as I thought that maybe you accidentally highlighted more than one customer, but I could not do that, so its possible it may be a glitch.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tjewell001

Post by tjewell001 »

I am using version 12. I selected one specific customer, entered the invoice, and then upon clicking "Save", then the screen popped up showing the same invoice created for ALL customers.

I also have access to the older version 11.5, but I haven't tried it in that version. I can try it just to see if it works differently.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

tjewell001 wrote:I am using version 12. I selected one specific customer, entered the invoice, and then upon clicking "Save", then the screen popped up showing the same invoice created for ALL customers.

I also have access to the older version 11.5, but I haven't tried it in that version. I can try it just to see if it works differently.
No need, AR was redesigned in v12. Are you on the latest Maintenance Release dated 07/18/2018 ??

Try this, do a REINDEX from the utility menu, and then see if all the invoices are still there. If so, I'd call Powerchurch in the morning.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tjewell001

Post by tjewell001 »

Yes, I am on version 12, latest maintenance release 7/18/18, and I did a REINDEX of all files, but the invoice list still shows the one invoice for ALL customers.
I will contact PowerChurch technical support.