PCP Accounts Receivable

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

tjewell001

PCP Accounts Receivable

Post by tjewell001 »

Hi,

I've been a PowerChurch user for over 10 years, but this is my first time using the Accounts Receivable module.

Two questions....First, is there a report that will list open invoices and give a summary total for each of the A/R credit accounts? That is very much needed. If not, maybe I can create a custom report?

Second, for statements, is there a way to permanently save a message that will print on the bottom of the statements, without having to type it in every time statements are run?

Thank you!

NeilZ

Re: PCP Accounts Receivable

Post by NeilZ »

tjewell001 wrote:Hi,

I've been a PowerChurch user for over 10 years, but this is my first time using the Accounts Receivable module.

Two questions....First, is there a report that will list open invoices and give a summary total for each of the A/R credit accounts? That is very much needed. If not, maybe I can create a custom report?

Second, for statements, is there a way to permanently save a message that will print on the bottom of the statements, without having to type it in every time statements are run?

Thank you!
As for the first, I don't think so. They've improved A/R in v12, but I'm not sure they've got that type of report.
For the second, its a good idea since they can do it on Contributions. So I'd send an email to 'wishlist@powerchurch.com' and ask them about adding that feature to the report.

I'd also ask about the first report too.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.