Income Statement only for Specific Accts?

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

DayspringCOG

Income Statement only for Specific Accts?

Post by DayspringCOG »

Is there a way (or an existing report) that will create an Income and Expense Report but only for a specific account range? We have 4 or 5 "budget managers" that each have a specific account range they manage. The Income and Expense Statement is perfect for showing activity vs budget. I know I can create the report by Fund, but can I create the report for a range of accounts within a Fund?

NeilZ

Re: Income Statement only for Specific Accts?

Post by NeilZ »

DayspringCOG wrote:Is there a way (or an existing report) that will create an Income and Expense Report but only for a specific account range? We have 4 or 5 "budget managers" that each have a specific account range they manage. The Income and Expense Statement is perfect for showing activity vs budget. I know I can create the report by Fund, but can I create the report for a range of accounts within a Fund?
In a word ... no. But have you looked at the Budget Report .. it will show actuals and budget for a range you set, and allow you to select a range of accounts. Its what I use to give to the Ministry Chairs at the church.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

DayspringCOG

Re: Income Statement only for Specific Accts?

Post by DayspringCOG »

I did look at the Budget Report, but missed the "Range" option at the bottom of the selection window! Yes, that will work. Thanks!