Invoices / Account Statement on Letterhead

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

ngaham

Invoices / Account Statement on Letterhead

Post by ngaham »

Is there a way to print the Account Statement on a letterhead? I can't find a way to adjust the margins on it.

NeilZ

Re: Invoices / Account Statement on Letterhead

Post by NeilZ »

ngaham wrote:Is there a way to print the Account Statement on a letterhead? I can't find a way to adjust the margins on it.
Unlike the Contributions Statement, where there's a setting under PREFERENCES where you can tell the system you're printing on letterhead, the Accounts Receivable statements/invoices are setup as a basic type of invoice (FWIW Quickbooks has the same setup) where you can use double window envelopes so you don't have to use preprinted return addresses or labels.

If you would want this you could add that request to the Wishlist by sending an email to wishlist@powerchurch.com.

There's no guarantee that it would happen soon, as it would involve some interface changes along with the report changes. However, if enough users ask for this, I suspect it would move up in the list of 'to dos'.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

missymaven

Re: Invoices / Account Statement on Letterhead

Post by missymaven »

Run an invoice and save the report as Word file the open it. (SaveAs button at the top the report)
Being careful not to move the invoice itself design around it.
Do not change what came from PowerChurch that’s going to print every time.
When you are happy with it delete the invoice that PowerChurch created and save the file.
Print it out and put it back in the printer. (I don’t advise this if you use a color laser the waxy ink can come off on the printer’s rollers making a mess of your print outs)
Print and invoice from PowerChurch.
If that works print or copy a supply of this letterhead and load it in the print when want to use it.
It can work. Don’t know if it’s worth the effort.